- Looking for Digital Marketing Lead who is responsible to generate Software business.
- Monitor and Maintain a great level of understanding of association market trends
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Passionate about technologies and content strategy. Bring new and innovative ideas
to improve the presence.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational and project management skills are desired.
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and
- Work closely with marketing to publish content and track website and SEO performance
- Work closely with the web development team regarding website functionality, supporting
and managing a marketing team.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets.
- A clear understanding of marketing KPI's and optimization techniques. Integrate
benchmarking, performance objectives, and ROI reporting into marketing activities
to ensure programs are targeted and effective.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies and best practices
on an ongoing basis.
- Actively engage with social media.
- Create and maintain a set of marketing tools (e.g white papers, data sheets and
presentations) that can be used across a variety of channels and programs
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently, in a
fast paced environment.
- Development Of Marketing Strategies.
- Business Development.
- Lead Marketing Department.
- Client Hunting and Meeting.
- Fun to work with
- Self-starter: able to see what needs to be done and always willing to do it.
- Inclined to see nothing as outside your job description.
- Able to take direction and to prioritize work-load to complete tasks on a timely
- Punctual, reliable, and organized.
- Professional and service-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Results driven and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Able to maintain a sense of good humor and not get flustered.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Excellent IT skill and Creative.
Experience marketing Saas-based products and services.
Interest in Graphics and Typography.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Accuracy and detail oriented.
Professional approach to time and deadlines.