SPC TEK is an international, full service software and technology development firm. We offer our employees an environment of challenge, and exceptional opportunities for discovery and contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and benefit packages to full time candidates. Currently we are in the process of expanding our IT team and the following vacancies are available in our firm
Send us your resume' firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Job Code #: SQAE-22
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- Ensure that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Work directly with BA personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Able to work independently.
- Manage assigned projects from IT Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
- Track and report defects using appropriate tools.
- 1-3 Years of Desktop/ Web-based Applications Testing.
- (Certifications/ Trainings/ Automation Testing and experience on supply chain management applications/ eCommerce websites will be a plus.)
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly increment
- Performance incentives
- Medical insurance
- 5 days in week
- Paid Holidays & vacations
- Personal Training & Development
- Degree Financing
- Paid Certification
- Fully air conditioned trouble free environment
- Outstanding Career & Growth Opportunities