SPC TEK is an international, full service software and technology development firm. We offer our employees an environment of challenge, and exceptional opportunities for discovery and contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and benefit packages to full time candidates. Currently we are in the process of expanding our IT team and the following vacancies are available in our firm
Senior SQA Engineer
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Job Code #: SQAE-21
- Assist management in building and development of highly skilled team, assist management in the interview process for hiring new staff.
- Supervise development, coding, installation, testing, debugging, and documenting of applications using appropriate processes, tools and standards.
- Lead team in design and development of new solutions as well as enhancements to the existing solutions, plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that systems development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements.
Collaborate with business analysts, architects, testers and system owners in the testing of newly developed or enhanced software applications.
- Lead team in diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with existing applications and restoring normal operations in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist management in preparation of effort estimates for projects, including high level analysis of impact to other activities and/or systems.
- Provide direction in creating development environments and carrying out system testing tasks.
Provide technical expertise, guidance and training to more team members, direct team members on the implementation process.
- Work with internal IT groups, vendors and other third parties to define/design information technology solutions to business problems.
- Research and make recommendations on products and services in support of development efforts.
- Lead the team in producing Detailed Design documents.
- Lead the team in developing code as per the documented design & coding guidelines within the timeframes specified in the project schedule.
- 5-7 Years of Desktop/ Web-based Application Design & Development.
(MS Certification and experience on developing supply chain management/ HR applications will be a plus.)
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly increment
- Performance incentives
- Medical insurance
- 5 days in week
- Paid Holidays & vacations
- Personal Training & Development
- Degree Financing
- Paid Certification
- Fully air conditioned trouble free environment
- Outstanding Career & Growth Opportunities